Prayer for March 2019
May we care for each other, Lord, as a group of people together searching for a life of faith in you.
* One with life before them. Ideas and ideals longing to be used.
* A parent with many demands of home life
* A person having time and patience for others
* One who has a difficult home life through misunderstanding or illness
* An old person losing their memory and adaptability
* Elders with their leadership responsibilities
* One whose enthusiasm and talents are being enjoyed
* Another who lives alone longing for companionship
* Someone impatient for progress
* One who has small grandchildren and sees the young parents growing in wisdom
* A widow waiting to turn sadness into good memories
* A visitor finding friendship
Bring us together Lord, in our differences, in our companionship, in our worship. May we grow in Christian love and understanding.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen